1. Reasonably control the machine load. The tensile force that the rubber synchronous belt can withstand is limited. If you only pursue a large output, it may cause serious overloading of the machine and cause serious disconnection. It is recommended that users arrange the production quantity according to their own design production capacity.
2. The installation accuracy must be accurate. In the process of installation and maintenance, the installation position of the timing belt wheel must be accurately corrected to ensure that the timing belt wheel does not deviate during operation. The forces on both sides of the synchronous belt should be balanced. After replacing the accessories, first adjust the rolling distance, and then adjust the timing belt wheel. If the timing belt falls off from one side, the force on both sides of the belt surface is unbalanced.
3. Choose a buffer spring with appropriate elasticity. Through the analysis of the operating conditions of the machines of many manufacturers, the appropriate spring force can effectively extend the service life of the rubber timing belt. The larger elastic force of the buffer spring of some mills is too small and cannot be adjusted to a larger value. During operation, the teeth will jump due to instantaneous load changes. When adjusted to a larger value, the buffering effect will be lost. In the process of using the synchronous belt, the user can choose a more ideal buffer spring through practice.
4. Change the parameters of the rubber synchronous pulley. For machines with heavier loads, without changing the speed ratio, the synchronous pulley can be widened or the diameter of the synchronous pulley of the fast and slow rollers can be increased. After the diameter of the synchronous belt wheel of the fast and slow rollers is increased, the fast and slow rollers are close to each other. The number of meshing teeth between the timing belt and the two wheels is increased, which reduces the torque per unit area of the meshing surface of the pulleys to the timing belt, reduces fatigue bending, and prevents the teeth of timing belt falling off.
5. Use auxiliary equipment to reduce the load on the machine. For some heavy machines, auxiliary equipment can be used to reduce the load. Experimental results show. The use of auxiliary equipment to reduce the load on the machine will have the same effect.